Auto Repair can handle all
1.Brake Work - Some of the most common repairs that mechanics deal with have to do with the brake system. Wear and tear on brake pads is a repair that will happen more then once over the life of your vehicle. It is modestly priced repair. If it turns out it is disc, drum or rotor repair expect a higher bill, probably in the hundreds of dollars. Brake lines rarely need repair unless they are somehow cut.
2. Oil Changes - Oil changes should be done every few thousand miles to keep your car in the best possible running condition. It lengthens the life of the engine and having service records that show frequent oil changes can help the resell value of your vehicle.
3. Coolant System - Radiator and cooling system flushes fall into this category. These repairs can range from fairly inexpensive to quite expensive depending on what the problem is.
4. Tires - Tire patches or complete replacements are a fairly common issue. A tire can leak or fail for a number reasons. The sidewall can split or it can pick up a nail or other sharp objects.
5. Ignition System - This includes the battery, starter and ignition. Battery repairs or charges are relatively simple. If the battery needs to be replaced we offer competitive prices. If the starter needs to be repaired or replaced we will contact you with options.
6. Electrical System - Electrical system problems include issues like blown fuses, lamp bulbs but can also include more serious issues. When it comes to the more serious electrical issues we will always find the most reliable solution while considering your budget.
7. Fuel System - Your fuel pump can become clogged if you drive your vehicle with less than 1/4 of tank on a regular basis. Fuel filters also need to be replaced on a regular basis. These repairs are usually quick and necessary to lower gas mileage.
8. Transmission - Transmission repairs are usually complicated, for most we have over fifteen years expirience rebuilding and testing transmissions.
9. Exhaust System - We can cover most exhaust system issues.
10. Air Conditioning System - We have the capability to rebuild, repair or replace your existing system.
Repairs are just a fact of life but with proper maintenance of the vehicle you can minimize the cost and frequency of repairs.
view all news Latest News
Keep the wheels turning
Watch your speed on the road and remember to click it! ...read more
- Jan 01, 2012 Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Dec 12, 2011 Labor from the ground up
- Nov 11, 2011 Properly inflated tires will mitigate accidents, we will fix or replace tires when needed
- Oct 10, 2011 Aurto service from front to back
- Sep 09, 2011 Automobile service with a smile